These days, ticketing, production, and event administration all rely on having access to a high-speed network before and during an event. For fairs, festivals, and sports events in temporary venues, building and operating that network can be a logistical challenge.
We can solve that challenge by providing Onsite ISP services at your event. Our staff will arrive during setup to install wired and wireless links between venue locations, making sure every functional group has the connection they need. We maintain an inventory of routers, switches, point-to-point links, access points, cables, and other network components, so we can build a complete, temporary network quickly and cost-effectively.
Once the network is built, we can provide one or more network admins for the duration of your event, to manage the network and address last-minute contingencies.
As your Onsite ISP, we can support the teams behind your event in many different ways:
- Box office connections to enable electronic transactions
- Wireless networks for ticket scanning
- Trailer connections for email and Internet access
- Wireless networks for crew mobile devices
- Trailer/green room connections for artists or athletes
- Wireless networks for hospitality tents and reception areas
- Onsite networks for site operations
- Internet connections for quartermaster transactions
- Internet access for reception and meeting areas
- Connections for product demos and audio/video streaming
- Wireless connectivity for POS devices
- Internet connections for ATMs
- Communications for security and maintenance
- Wi-Fi offload for overloaded cellular networks
- Connections for kiosks and event cybercafes